Saturday, September 3, 2016

Well my daughter's surgery went well.  The surgeon said her shoulder was really tied down by scar tissue and he released it.  He also cleaned up a couple of bone spurs so now she just has to heal.  He told us that something happened at the end of the surgery that he has never experienced in 20 years.  He said that my daughter woke up and said "thank you".  He said that has never happened before.  He said, "she's a keeper".  I told him we already knew that but it was nice to hear anyway.

I made a meatloaf this morning and took to her house so they'd have dinner this evening.  Now I have to go to the store and get ready to cook Mike's meals for next week.  

I've been fighting a cold and I really need to get over it before I have to go to school Wednesday.

My other daughter has been in Sante Fe this weekend.  It was the burning of Zozobra.  She sent us videos last night during the festival and it really looked cool.  I had never heard of this event before and I think I need to put it on my bucket list of things to do.

Well, off to the store!

No comments: