Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Get us to the church on time.

The date is set and confirmed, wedding bells will ring on June 3, 2017 at 11:00 am in the chapel at our church.  A brunch reception will follow............

Mike went to my daughter's school and proposed to her in front of her class of pre-schoolers.  The little boys thought it was yucky and the  little girls want to be flower girls.  They used the center diamond from my mother's engagement ring and had it reset in a new mounting.  It looked beautiful!  My mother would have been tickled to death. 

My daughter wants a vintage wedding... this is the look she is going for.  I have no idea what I will wear.  Her sister will be her matron of honor and her brother is walking her down the aisle with her little niece as the flower girl.  That should be a challenge since s he will only be about 19 months old.  I guess they can pull her in a wagon.  Mike's 4 girls will be bridesmaids. I guess they can pull the wagon........
 


 Nataya Vintage Inspired Ivory Embroidered Tulle Empire DressNataya Vintage Inspired Ivory Embroidered Tulle Empire Dress

No comments: