Thursday, August 18, 2016

First Day of School

I am soooo tired!  I helped out in pre-k today.  It was the first day of school.  I must say it was an easier first day this year than last year.  Only had one crier in each class.  The tears didn't last long and everyone seemed to have a good day.  I'm just TIRED!

I won't be helping out tomorrow as I have a doctor's appointment.  But I will be subbing for my daughter for 3 days while she is recovering from surgery.  Her surgery is scheduled for Sept. 2nd.  I'll be in her class the following Wed. Thurs. and Friday.  I hope I have enough stamina to last 3 days.

2 comments:

Olga said...

God love you for helping out with preschoolers.

NAN said...

Cool! I used to help out my daughter when she taught kindergarten. Now she's a preschool director and asked if I'd sub- I've had all the level 2 background screening for my present job-and I said in an emergency. I still work and don't have the free time I used to but, I'll help out if I can. The kids are usually so sweet!